Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Things to come

So, I thought I should make a post about why this blog exists in the first place. So here's a list of things you should expect to see in the future.

  • From time to time I get strange and random ideas that I like to share or I hear strange and random ideas that I want to share.
  • I'm somewhat of a scientist and I carry out experiments occasionally. Expect to see some rather strange, not to mention dangerous, things.
  • I play games, and sometimes I come across games I like, and games I don't like. I'll be posting reviews of games.
  • I play D&D and I'll be posting custom content, stories, etc.
  • I have a few Warhammer 40k models and I'll be posting stuff about my Space Marine Chapter.
  • I'll post stories, art, or music occasionally.
  • And lastly there will be much random miscellany such as this.

No comments:

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari